Registration is Closed for the 2021 FAV Summit
By registering for the 2021 FAV Summit you are agreeing to the policies summarized below and detailed on our safety policies page.
- You do not have a COVID-19 infection and have not, in the last 14 days, experienced or displayed, any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, etc.)
- You have not, in the last 14 days, had any close direct contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any known symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have not in the last 14 days (1)traveled from areas of substantial community spread requiring quarantine by the Florida Department of Health or (2) traveled from an international location based on the current U.S. State Department travel advisory or (3) traveled on a cruise ship or river cruise.
Register for the 2021 FAV Summit – your registration will be confirmed by email within 1 business day. Please check your junk and/or spam email folder for confirmation prior to contacting the FAV Summit Registrar. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 2 business days of the date your registration was submitted, or you have other registration questions, email the FAV Summit Registrar Dennis Hinebaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to anyone. Includes continental breakfast, breaks, lunch, receptions, all sessions, and access to demonstrations and exhibit area.
Speakers and Moderators
Speakers and moderators will be required to pay a discounted registration fee. Contact Dennis Hinebaugh at email@example.com for a discount code.
Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Demonstrators
Sponsors, exhibitors, and demonstrators may qualify for complimentary registration. For more information about sponsoring, exhibiting or demonstrating at the 2021 FAV Summit, please reference the prospectus.
Student Conference Pass
Eligible college students may qualify for a limited number of discounted registration fees, however, students must present proof of eligibility to qualify.
Student Proof of Eligibility
- Full-time student ID with current semester validation
- Certificate of enrollment
Email proof of eligibility to Dennis Hinebaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Students registering onsite will be required to bring proof of eligibility with them in order to qualify for the student discount.
Student Poster Pass
Students may qualify for free registration with an approved poster for the 2021 FAV Summit. For more information about the registration and poster requirements can be found on page 6 of the prospectus.
- In the event of cancellation of the Summit, all registrations will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations requested on or before November 20, 2021 will be refunded in full, cancellations after November 20, 2021 will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given for NO SHOWS
Should you be unable to attend the 2021 Florida Automated Vehicle Summit, you may send another member of your organization in your place. Substitutions must be made prior to badge pick-up and before the conference begins. Substitutions should be submitted to the FAV Registrar by Friday, November 27, 2021.
Badges are nontransferable once printed; swapping or sharing is strictly prohibited.
Press credentials are intended for the working media, this includes editorial staff reporting on events, programs, and activities.
Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by a news organization.
Writers for college and online publications and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved media outlet to be granted a press badge. All Media should contact email@example.com to register.