ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK SAFETY POLICIES
Rosen Hotels & Resorts is restricting access to anyone with knowledge that they have a COVID-19 infection or have recently been exposed to the virus. The hotel has a temperature checkpoint, where it will be screening all guests as they enter the property. Also, Orange County requires that masks are worn indoors. The hotel asks guests to abide by the county ordinance.
Safety Measures at the Conference
- We have limited the number of attendees to ensure your ability to safely attend the FAV Summit while maintaining social distance requirements.
- During the general sessions, attendees will be seated in theatre-style with 3-feet between each chair and a 12-foot aisle.
- A staggered schedule allows for enhanced cleaning by hotel staff between sessions.
Food Service & Receptions
- All food and beverage (including coffee breaks) will be served by hotel staff in PPE.
- Meals will be served to guests seated at round tables.
- Round tables will be limited to 4 per table, rather than the typical 8, and will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Evening receptions will be held outdoors (to be confirmed).
Safety Measures for Speakers
- Speakers will not share a microphone. Microphones will be sterilized after each use.
- Panelists will be separated by 6 feet.
- Podiums will be wiped down after each session, hand sanitizers will be placed on the podium for speakers to use.
- Remote laser pointers will be cleaned after each use.
More Safety Info From Rosen Shingle Creek
By entering the premises, you are affirming and attesting that:
- You do not have a COVID-19 infection and have not, in the last 14 days, experienced or displayed, any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, etc.)
- You have not, in the last 14 days, had any close direct contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any known symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have not in the last 14 days: Traveled from areas of substantial community spread requiring quarantine by the Florida Department of Health; traveled from an international location based on the current U.S. State Department travel advisory; traveled on a cruise ship or river cruise.
If you or anyone you are traveling with cannot affirm or attest to the above, we will gladly reschedule your reservation to stay with us in the future or cancel your stay without penalty.
The risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe health consequences. By visiting Rosen Hotels & Resorts, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please follow all posted recommendations highlighting social distancing and preventive measures while visiting our property. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work together to maintain a safe environment.